Our Beliefs /
Statement of Faith
In this commission, we believe the Holy Scriptures as the revealed will of God, divine manual for the practice of faith, and also for the purpose of building and maintaining unity in the body.
This commission also adopts fundamental doctrines, namely:
- We are Scriptures-inspired. We believe in One God, the creator of all things, revealed as triune – God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the believe in its entirety is the word of God, a revelation from God to man, an infallible rule of faith and conduct, and is superior to human conscience and reasoning, but not contrary to reason (Heb.4:12; 2 Peter 1:-21; 2 Timothy 3:15-17).
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shedding of the blood of Jesus Christ. We believe that justification is by grace through faith in our Lord’s sacrifice on Calvary, and that no one is justified by simply keeping the law.
- We believe that eternal life begins either in heaven or hell. Where you spend eternity is based on your decision to make JESUS Christ your Lord and Savior.
- We believe in the Christian’s hope of the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in sanctification through the word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
- We believe in water baptism, in the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking with tongues as the Spirit of GOD gives utterance, in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the spirit. We believe that all of these are available to all believers.
- We believe in divine healing, through faith in the name of Jesus Christ, and that salvation in all its ramifications is included in the Redemption.
- We believe in the authority of the believer, through the name of Jesus Christ, to exercise dominion authority on earth.
- We believe that true religion is to help and care for those in desperate need.
- We believe that it is God’s will for believer to prosper in spirit, soul and in all things.
Our Vision / Mission
Igniting a passion to follow Jesus. It is our singular pursuit that every aspect of this ministry is driven towards to raising Generational Generals in Faith – a People standing and reigning in Dominion in Life.
1 John 5:4 – “For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.”
Psalm 8 : 6 – “You made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet…”
Bringing humanity to the knowledge, acknowledgement and understanding of God…hence establishing, enhancing and fostering a vibrant relationship with Him.
The Mandate / Assignment
This is a global mandate and mission to all nations of the earth. We are to liberate the oppressed, heal and mend the broken, empower the weak, and encourage the strong; by the teaching and preaching the word filled with faith and prayers that avails much.
(RAISING GENERATION GENERALS IN FAITH) – 1 John 5:4, 1 Corinthians 15: 57.
Worship with us:
* Sundays | Destiny-Molding Service | 11.00am
* Tuesdays | Divine Connection (Bible Study) | 7.00pm
* Wednesdays | Dominion / Communion Night | 7.00pm
* Breakthrough Night | 1st Fridays of the Month | 11.00pm
* Evangelism | 3rd Fridays of the Month | 6.30pm
COUNTDOWN... DON'T MISS OUT!
Keep up to date with ZICC. Follow us on Social Media.